- ako : hayaan mo.. pagnagka-lablayp ako.. kaw una kong sasabihan.. un e kung mangyayare un =))
- kaibigan (lalake) : hahaha... magpalda ka kasi para maligawan ka
- ako : ano ibg sbhn mo? haha
- kaibigan : paka babae ka... kasi naman
- ako : aww! babae naman ako ah? di lang ako maarte :D
no biggie. :)
sure! thanks for sharing
visited hometown yesterday.. met a woman, let’s just call her ms. independent.. she’s a smart, successful and beautiful woman.. so we had a little talk, and she said something that really hit me.. especially about the idea of being too idealistic and feeling like you have all the time, feeling like you can do anything because you’re still young..
as she was telling her story and realizations… I realized that her story and mine might be the same in the future (my future) if I did not change my plans, or my perspective. — sorry not going to mention what it was.
It was really nice talking to her. Well, I really absorbed the thoughts.. What she was in her 20’s is totally the same kind of person as I am today.. What I want to be in the future is what she is now, except for one thing : not getting married at the age of 30s..
Felt like it was my destiny to met her.. That one moment will definitely change me..
Thanks to you miss! even though you are still single, you should be proud of yourself because you’re not broke, you have good vibes, it’s contagious, you have a great personality… you are a very intelligent woman and you are an achiever. I know, mr. right guy will come for you, it’s never too late. :)
Happy new year!
an hour left for 2011..
2011 was like a roller-coaster ride for me.. yet, I’m thankful for it. :)
thanks for the memories 2011!
I hate it when a guy makes me feel like I am not good enough…
hope not to hate my professor.. ‘such a discourteous person.
LONER is NOT the appropriate term. it’s INDEPENDENT. :)
I don’t need to rely or depend on someone else just to be able to do certain things. just FYI.
- ako : problema na niya yun kung di siya marunong manligaw ng babae.. dapat diskarte niya na yun noh..
- kaibigang lalake : eh di ikaw, problema mo kung bakit walang naliligaw sayo?
- ako : suntukan na lang oh!
- People are taking their cameras everywhere
- People take far more pictures than they used to
- Photography is becoming more casual
- People are touching up their photos, making them look better
Found this in one of the lessons for our thesis (Online CAI)
Look at the last bullet… That’s the power of “Photoshop” haha! and yes, I am one of those people. Well at least I don’t change my appearance, WYSIWYG. =D
‘been receiving the same question AGAIN — “why don’t you have a BF?”
oh com’on people! what’s wrong with not having a partner? pfft!
it’s not that i don’t want to… it’s just… okay. not gonna explain it again.
let it go…